Monday, April 30, 2012

Cuttin your own hair

Hope you didn't expect to learn any tips about cutting your own hair in this post. I don't cut my own hair YET. I've been kicking the idea around in my head for a while now. I know a few people who cut their own hair and they don't do bad at all in my opinion.
I'm just so accustomed to going to the barber shop. That's not a good thing either. Many times I can remember not being completely satisfied after a trip to the barber shop. Now its one thing to go for a routine line up and taper, but a full cut is a serious moment. Many weeks of wolfin and practing proper methods and brushing and hard work is on the line. I'm bein real when I say I don't think I'm the best person to put in charge of the clippers as easy as it may seem. Well not right now anyway.
I have seen a few video turorials out there, my boy even cut his own hair down right in front of me and lined himself up. I know its not rocket science or anything like that and its probably just stubborness on my part. I will eventually try my hand at it for sure. I'm researching some clippers now. If anyone knows of any good ones just sent me a mention on twitter. I was considering the new Andis MVP.
Follow @drmanhattan718 on twitter for daily tips and info on waves

No comments:

Post a Comment