Sunday, April 22, 2012

3rd week into a wolfin session

I'm on my 1st day of week 3 into a wolfin session...just got a shape up last night, nothin off the top. I'm gonna go 6 to 8 weeks on a high maintenance phase. I'm goin high maintenance now because I went a few months on very low maintenance and I want to tighten a few issues up.

Products I'm usin this week: Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Curl Enhancing Shampoo, Wavebutter, Tsu Rag, Crown 360 medium brush, Namaste Lab hot oil treatments, R. S Stein soft and hard brush...Diane rat tail comb.

Focus this week is to keep my hair conditioned and soft so that it lays down easily. My hair grows quickly so I can start combing very soon. As sooon as your hair is of that length its a good thing too start walkin around with your comb as well as your brush. This will help to re-establish the connections in my wave pattern. After every combing session I end off with my soft brush. I comb everyday now.

A few times this week I'm using some curl enhancing products since my hair is getting longer. The longer my hair is, the more it curls. The key to curly hair is moisture as well so I have to keep my hair conditoned and moisturized. That's where the curl enhancing smoothie and wavebutter come in. I'm brushin a lot with the medium brush. My hair texture changes throughout the day so I switch up between medium and hard. Always end every session with the soft brush. I use wavebutter several times during the day when I'm brushin.

Nothin special. Just heavy brushin sessions...keep conditioned...and throw a hot oil treatment in there this week..

Keep it locked for more tips and methods...some reviews are on deck too

@drmanhattan718 on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment