Sunday, April 29, 2012

Crown 360 medium Caeser Brush Review

I like reviewing heavily anticipated product. This has been a pretty good year for the wave nation so far in terms of product innovation. Today I will be reviewing a brush from a company called Crown Quality Products.
The brush I'm reviewing is the Medium Caeser brush from CQP. The bristles are a mix of synthetic and boar bristles. By brushing my thumb firmly across the bristles I can determine that the brush is fairly sturdy for a medium. I like that. The first thing that jumped at me was the shape of the brush. This military style brush is curved to fit the contours of your head. I must admit, a genius had to come up with that. Its a perfect design if you're trying to get waves.
The brush has 11 rows of bristles and is larger than most brushes I've used. This is very good because it covers your entire head in less brush strokes. That provides for a more uniform wave pattern with less brushing. What waver in his right mind wouldn't like that? As I started brushing I immediatley noticed the benefit of the brushes superior design.
Its one thing to see that its curved, but to actually brush with it and feel how it literally hugs your head as you brush is just something else altogether. I found myself asking, how didn't someone come up with this yeeeears ago? This is definitely an innovative product that actually works.
The company claims to guarantee waves in less than 30 days with their brushes. I would have to say that IF you follow practical methods AND use this brush then you will definitely be better off than if you used any other brush. Its that good in my opinion. I've tried tons of brushes over the years and this brush blows every last one of them out of the water as far as comfort and functionality. I have been brushing with this for a little over a week then went back to the brush I used to use (an R.S Stein 105 hard) which I swore was the best, and it felt like a joke. Just small and insignificant. The Crown Caeser fits like a crown on your head for real and the bristles are extra long so that it moves your hair a lot better as it grows. That's always a plus.
I'm in my 4th week of growing out my hair so the medium is perfect for me. I did notice that when my hair was wet the firmness was a little hard for the top of my head. As my hair dried a bit it was absolutely fine. Many of the brushes that I've used in the past bruise the top of my ear because the bristles constantly hit it. The extra long bristles on the Crown Caeser eliminate that issue altogether. Anyone who suffers from that will definitely appreciate this brush. The package even came with detailed instructions on how to brush for waves, and care for your hair and brush. Excellent customer service in my opinion. Hard to find nowadays.
I can't say much bad about the brush at all. The logo on the back of the brush doesn't last long if you care about that sort of thing. It rubs off after a few days. Especially if you use your brush as often as I do. Some may frown on the price tag as well. The caeser brush goes for $15.95 plus shipping on their website. To that I say what I always say. You get what you pay for. If you can afford it, buy it. I recommend it highly. Its comfortable. Best of all, it works very well. That's what I really look for in any product I use anyway.
I don't see any brush touching this right now. Its what I will continue to use daily. I won't throw my other brushes out however. The Crown Brush is not recommended for shower use, so I won't be using it in the shower, I guess I will need brushes for that.
For this review, the Crown 360 medium Caeser Brush receives a full 5 out of 5.
All product reviews I do will be taken into consideration for product of the year in December. Competition for that is heating up for sure. Very good for the wave community.
Please continue to follow this blog. I have plenty in store for you.
Follow @drmanhattan718 on twitter for daily tips and info on waves.

1 comment: